Everyone in the United States and around the world is experiencing a pandemic caused by COVID-19 (coronavirus). Record all your experiences, and include answers to the following questions if they apply to your experience. This will eventually be a part of history, and your recorded experience will tell your descendants more than any history book will.
- Did your business close and allow employees to work from home?
- Did your children’s school close?
- Was anyone in your family tested for COVID-19 and found to have the virus?
- Did you stock up on lots of toilet paper, tissues, cough medicine. Write about what you did to be sire you had plenty of supplies on hand.
- Share personal experience that took place during this crisis.
- Write what it was like in your home town during this crisis.
- Write about your feelings during this time. Did you feel it was blown out of proportion? Were you afraid for your family? Were you cool. calm, and collected? Your ancestors will want to know.